Posted by Imagineer Systems on May 10, 2013 •
“Today we are happy to be releasing a public beta version of mocha Pro and mocha AE v3.2. This new point release includes significant features and fixes for all users.
• Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
• Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion
• Fixes tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP.
• Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export
• 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both AE and FBX/Nuke.
• Many more improvements in all areas of the software.”
See on www.imagineersystems.com